One visit to Tor View Village Apartments and you’ll see why this is the preferred rental community in the Hudson Valley! Classic style architecture, nestled perfectly in a peaceful, park like setting. Discerning renters will be impressed with the extensive selection of floor plans featuring studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. Apartment interiors offer premier upgrade packages showcasing designer amenities such as custom cabinets and modern light fixtures. Expertly maintained grounds are beautifully landscaped and boast a dedicated picnic area, children’s playground and soccer goals. This pet friendly community is home to “Puppy Playland” – an exclusive dog park ideal for pet playdates. The residents of Tor View Village always look forward to the various Resident Appreciation events held throughout the year. Inquire today about 10% rental discounts for preferred employees/employers!
• Many Spacious Floor plans to Choose From
• A Closet Lover’s Dream With Storage Galore!
• Furnished with Mini Blinds on every window
• Balcony / Patio or • Bay Windows
• Custom Light Fixtures
• Individual Climate Control – Heating and Air Conditioning
• Unique Upgrades
• Custom Cabinets & Hardware
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Gas Stove • Frost Free Refrigerator
• Microwave • Dishwasher
• Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
• Washer / Dryers in select floor plans
• Various Flooring: Hardwood, Pergo or Plush Carpeting
• Heat, Hot Water and Cooking Gas Included
• Snow & Garbage Removal Included
• Beautifully Landscaped Grounds and Gardens
• Picnic Areas with BBQ Grills & Picnic Tables
• Playground and soccer area for kids to enjoy!
• A Pet Friendly Property – 2 pets allowed (breed restrictions)
• Exclusive Dog Park – perfect for pet play dates!
• Assigned Off-street parking and no thru streets
• State of the Art Laundry Centers
• Courtesy Package Acceptance @ Leasing Office
• Friendly & Professional On-site Management Staff
• Lucrative Resident Referral Program
• On-Line Rent Payment Service
• 24 Hour Resident Services Available
• Resident Appreciation Functions held throughout the year!
• Efficient On-Site Maintenance Staff
• EASY On-Line Maintenance Requests
• 24 Hour Maintenance Emergency Available
1 Bedroom Floor Plans
Stunning Studio – J Style
SQFT – 440
Rent $1145 – $1250
None Currently Available
2 Bedroom Floor Plans
2 Bedroom – F Style
SQFT – 1104
Rent $1890 – $2100
2 Bedroom – E Style
SQFT – 1080
Rent $1800 – $2000
2 Bedroom – C Style
SQFT – 774
Rent $1650 – $1800
18H Kensington Circle – $1780.00
3 Bedroom Floor Plans
I have lived here since March of 2013. I have enjoyed my experience. On the whole the people here are warm and personable. The noise is at a minimum. I always see maintenance keeping up with the grounds, and there are always improvements being made. For instance during my living here, the roofs have been replaced on all the buildings, the walkways and stairs have been completely redone with paving stones, and the landscaping is always being kept up. I have not had many problems within my own unit, but the problems I have had (1 had to do with the dishwasher, another with water leaks in the bathroom, 1 more with my fridge) have been addressed promptly with no complaints.
Anonymous on July 25, 2016
Fantastic Place To Live-Best Housing Complex In Rockland County.
Great living conditions, updated apartments and appliances, super friendly maintenance staff, administration answers every need, grounds are clean and modern, neighbors are friendly and cordial, and area is quiet. Great place to raise a family.
Gil P. on Aug 26, 2013
Helpful, Convenient, Understanding, Friendly, Best Place I Have Ever Lived!
Tor View is a beautiful, well kept, CLEAN environment. The Staff mostly (Michelle & Bill) have gone above and beyond to help me in the most professional manner. I feel safe at home and alone in the parking lot, and plenty of parking. This is the cleanest place i have ever lived. Any problems or questions i am helped within a timely manner and have had nothing but wonderful experiences, which comparing to other complexes I have lived this place is amazing. I’ve locked myself out and my door was opened in less than ten minutes. They are extremely friendly and helpful in every situation. I don’t plan on leaving until i buy a house! Very happy living here!!
Bree on Dec. 4, 2013
The Place Is Quiet, Clean And The Staff Are Friendly, Respectful And Attend To Your Needs Promptly.
Its a multi-racial place, but the residents are loving and respectable. You feel safe when you walk in between parking areas even at wee hours of the morning. It is like a little village, where you have the feelings of belongingness and really being in a real home.